2000SC Flexilastic Sound Control
Flexilastic is a is a peel-and-stick sheet membrane that reduces impact and airborne sound transmissions and isolates finished flooring from subfloor cracks
It is designed for use with ceramic, porcelain and natural stone tile where sound absorption is required,
specified or desired.
Flexilastic in conjunction with Flextile 4000 primer, can be applied to any structurally sound and clean surface, including concrete, plywood, gypsum underlayments, precast floor panels, OSB, ceramic tile, terrazzo, natural stone, leveling and patching compounds, cement backerboardand existing VAT, VCT and vinyl floors.
- For both Interior and Exterior applications
- For both Commercial and Residential use
- Bridges cracks up to 9.5 mm (3/8”) in thickness
- Tile or Stone may be applied immediately after installation
- VOC free
- Moisture resistant
- Provides thermal insulation
- Approved over radiant heated floors