WP-980 Waterproof Membrane
WP-980 is a thin, flexible, load bearing waterproofing system which consists of an elastomeric latex compound along with a reinforcing fabric that combine to form a seamless waterproof barrier under ceramic tile and stone installations.
WP-980 also acts as a crack isolation membrane for these same types of applications.
As a Waterproof Membrane: For use under all ceramic tile and stone installations where a waterproof surface is required. Ideal for all wet areas such as bathrooms, showers, spas & steam rooms, fountains pools, countertops, etc.
As a Crack Isolation Membrane: For interior use, over shrinkage or non-structural cracks up to 3 mm (1/8”). Ideal for use over concrete or concrete-based underlayments, and to cover plywood and concrete backer unit joints.
- provides a water tight flooring surface
- bridges shrinkage cracks or other non-structural cracks
- exceptional bond strengths
- easy to apply – just roll or brush on
- fast curing – flooring can be installed in 2 – 3 hours
- cleans up with water while still wet
- low odor & solvent free