WHO WE ARE
Flextile Ltd is a manufacturing division of parent company Olympia Tile & Stone, operating from its two production facilities in Toronto, Ontario and Burnaby, British Columbia in Canada. Since 1980, Flextile has been providing the North American Hardsurface Industry with quality product and complete installation system options from its strategically located manufacturing locations, enabling it to effectively and efficiently service its extensive distributor network throughout Canada and the United States.
Flextile Ltd is committed to supporting the Hardsurface Industry. We continue to develop and produce high quality Complete Installation Systems for Ceramic Tile & Stone products for the Commercial, Institutional, and Residential building industries. Produced using the latest technology to meet today’s demand for ultimate performance and environmental awareness, Flextile products provide project owners, specifiers, and tradespeople with a tried and true option for all types of Tile & Stone installations. We produce in Canada and with our extensive distribution network we are able to deliver products efficiently across Canada and the United States of America. With a large repertoire of successfully completed projects and an experienced, knowledgeable technical staff, Flextile is also committed to providing excellent pre-installation and follow up technical services for those specifying or using Flextile products.
Completed Flextile Installation Projects
View our recent projects in the different types of applications.
BLOG / NEWS
Flextile is excited about the many new additions to its product lines. Please refer to our News section for more information.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO A
GREEN BUILDING INDUSTRY
Local production of quality driven, environmentally friendly products.
Flextile’s commitment to environmentally sensitive products and production methods has been long standing, including initiatives such as:
- Commitment to developing and producing products that meet or exceed current and future environmental and performance standards.
- Commitment to using packaging materials containing recycled materials.
- Commitment to internal recycling programs. Flextile reconstitutes much of its production by-products back into new production. Dust collection also allows for reduced emissions to the environment.
- Primary lines of ceramic adhesives are SOLVENT FREE or LOW VOC
- Minimal transport involved to projects across Canada due to full manufacturing plants in Ontario and British Columbia, along with a complete line stocking distributorship network.