Flexsil 4050 Primer
Flexsil Multipurpose Acrylic Primer is a high solids, low VOC, acrylic primer, with inert aggregates, and specific additives. Flexsil Primer is used to prime various surfaces, promoting adhesion, especially to non-porous surfaces. It may be used to enhance bonding of cementitious and gypsum based levelers to various surfaces, also suitable to enhance bonding of mortars and levelers to non-absorbent surfaces, such as existing ceramic, natural stone and terrazzo floors.
For Priming Existing Concrete Surfaces:
• Repairing cracked, chipped or broken concrete.
• Installing cementitious self-leveling underlayments, toppings, or other such
products over concrete surfaces.
• Well bonded existing ceramic, natural stone and terrazzo floors.
• Concrete screeds.
• With FlexfreshTM technology. Revolutionary technology that helps to inhibit
the growth of mildew, fungus and other bacteria causing odours and stains
in construction materials.
• High solids formulation.
• Provides a rough key-in surface.
• Ready to use latex, no dilution required.
• Provides tough bond of cementitious applications to various
• Multi-purpose acrylic primer, for wide variety of surfaces.
• Low VOC formulation, contributes to LEED points.