FlexMat Uncoupling Membrane
FlexMat is a universal, next generation, high performance uncoupling membrane for use under ceramic tile and stone installations, for both residential and commercial applications. The unique patented design of Flextile FlexMat uncouples the floorcovering from the substrate and prevents the transfer of stresses to the tiled surface. Cracks in the substrate are bridged and not transferred to the tile installed.
Its design also allows for installations with both latex-modified and unmodified tile mortars, for proper installation and maximum strength of large format porcelain, tile and stone. It allows for installation over a wide range of substrates, including plywood/OSB, concrete, gypsum, heated floors, etc.
- May be used with all recommended mortars as per installation requirements.
- Unique profile design plus inter-woven polypropylene netting material works to increase surface area to provide stronger bond to tile.
- For both Commercial and Residential use.
- Bridges in plane substrate cracks up to 3 mm (1/8”) in thickness.
- Lightweight underlayment for Tile and Stone.
- Offset dimple design to give higher point load.