Flexsil 4050 Primer
Flexsil Multipurpose Acrylic Primer is a high solids, low VOC, acrylic primer, with inert aggregates, and specific additives. Flexsil Primer is used to prime various surfaces, promoting adhesion, especially to non-porous surfaces. It may be used to enhance bonding of cementitious and gypsum based levelers to various surfaces, also suitable to enhance bonding of mortars and levelers to non-absorbent surfaces, such as existing ceramic, natural stone and terrazzo floors.
For Priming Existing Concrete Surfaces:
- Repairing cracked, chipped or broken concrete.
- Installing cementitious self-leveling underlayments, toppings, or other such products over concrete surfaces.
- Well bonded existing ceramic, natural stone and terrazzo floors.
- Concrete screeds.
- With FlexfreshTM technology. Revolutionary technology that helps to inhibit the growth of mildew, fungus and other bacteria causing odours and stains in construction materials.
- High solids formulation.
- Provides a rough key-in surface.
- Ready to use latex, no dilution required.
- Provides tough bond of cementitious applications to various substrates.
- Multi-purpose acrylic primer, for wide variety of surfaces.
- Low VOC formulation, contributes to LEED points.