WP-900 Waterproof Membrane
WP-900 is a one-component, flexible, load bearing waterproofing latex compound applied by paint roller or quality paint brush to form a seamless waterproof membrane under ceramic tile and stone installations.
WP-900 also acts as a crack isolation membrane for these same types of applications.
As a Waterproof Membrane: For use under all ceramic tile and stone installations where a waterproof surface is required. Ideal for all wet areas such as bathrooms, showers, spas & steam rooms, fountains pools, countertops, etc.
As a Crack Isolation Membrane: For interior use, over shrinkage or non-structural cracks up to 3 mm (1/8”). Ideal for use over concrete or concrete-based underlayments, and to cover plywood and concrete backer unit joints.
For application in areas such as cracks and corners, with application of Flextile WP980 fabric for extra reinforcement.
- Interior and exterior water proofing tile installation applications.
- Bridges shrinkage cracks or other non-structural cracks up to 3 mm(1/8”).
- Exceeds ANSI A118.10 and ANSI A118.12 standards.
- Easy to apply – just roll or brush on
- Fast curing- flooring can be installed in 1- 2 hours, flood testing may be effected after 24 hours.
- Cleans up with water while still wet
- Low odor & solvent free
- Contributes to LEED Points: VOC compliance (Credit4.1) 1point